February 15, 2015

About this page

I have been teaching Algebra 1 in an Urban district for the last 11 years.  As the years have progressed, so have the students I teach.  I am always looking for new and fresh ideas to keep my students engaged.  I have borrowed, modified and looked for ideas on various other sites, so I thought it is now my turn to share.  I am not much of a blogger as far as writing about what I do, but I am a sharer of my resources.  So this blog will mainly be a resource page with a few posts here and there. 

The guided notes and homework assignments I have posted are aligned to the Pearson Algebra 1 Textbook most recent edition.  All lesson materials are aligned to the Common Core and have the strands notated on the notes pages.

I hope that you enjoy and can use the materials I post.  All that I ask is that if you take anything from my site to use, that you link back to my site.  I have worked hard on putting the materials together that I am sharing and it would be appreciated if you respect the time and hard work that I have put in and not put your name to it.

My only other disclaimer is that I will try my best to give credit to everyone that I have borrowed materials from.  If you feel I have posted something that you have created and I have not given you credit, please let me know and I will make sure to make any necessary changes.

If you find any errors in anything that I have posted, please let me know and I will make corrections and repost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment